Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Life in a Suitcase

A couple of hours picking clothes from hangers...folding, folding, folding.....and stuffing them all into a suitcase followed by a long time of taping shut lids and double bagging shampoos and conditioners and my life has been put into two suitcases, a book bag, and a purse.....This is my life for the next month

A 10 minute walk to the sandy beach; a 35 minute walk to the university; classes from 9am-2pm Monday through Thursday; A trip to Barcelona; A trip to Granada; a weekend in Madrid; an apartment with 3 of my fellow girl classmates, a trip of a lifetime, and countless memories....these are the moments we will remember, share with others, and cherish for a lifetime....
.......the only thing standing between me and paradise is a 5 hour flight to Miami and a 9 hour flight to Madrid.....

......I'll be waking up bright and early tomorrow morning (4am) to be on my way...suitcases and all....to depart on a 8am flight to Miami....no cellphone!!!!....the only contact I'll have is this blog once a week along with a few e-mail updates and some facebook time via the internet cafe.....we're going full swing into another world...another culture.... immersing myself into the world of SPAIN!!!! I am so excited, although the nerves have yet to hit me :/

Suitcase: check....passport: check....moo-lah to spend: double check :)...now off to bed and waking up bright and early to head on to my new adventure and life for the next month.....where the wind blows I'll let you know....cheers to memories in the making :)

2 comments:

  1. Miss you already! Have the grandest adventure...and take LOTS of pictures. Love and Wiggles, Waggles, and Licks, Madre and furballs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels, awesome experience, overnight maturity, intense adventure ~~ Have a fabulous trip, Go with God and we will all be awaiting your blogs. Love you Cupcait! :)

    ReplyDelete