Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Airport Bound

...And so the countdown begins...15 days until I'm nervously walking through the airport waving goodbye America and hello Spain! :D...singing in my head "I'm a big kid now!"

Pulse racing, armpits sweating, and my face is redder than a tomato...airport security is going to think I'm a mad women (well maybe I am).

But first we're taking a side bar and heading to Texas as Jp, my sister, takes on the Iron(WO)man...whoot whoot....huge crowd wave now :P

Packing the bags....

....and off we go to wherever the wind blows

3 comments:

  1. I'm sooooooo excited for you as you embark on this wonderful adventure, and I cannot wait to read all your post. If it is anything like last time, I will be having fun and laughing right along with you!

    Love you!
    Madre (Dad, Zoe, and Noodle Head too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. our blogs look freakishly similar in background and style... :D awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's okay for me to comment, but I'm excited to see Spain thru your eyes! I loved Italy, so I can only imagine this trip will be just as memorable!
    Be safe, go with God, have fun and we will all wait here looking for updates! Love you CupCait <3 OM

    ReplyDelete