Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Welcome to Humidity

Humidity....86%.....
.....my hair....a ball of frizz :P
Nothing too exciting as we step out into Houston today...the two hour time difference ahead makes me feel like a bum when I wake up at 9am which is actually my usual 7am wake up call...grab a light breakfast and then hit the pavement with padre as we run a little over 4 miles to start our morning off right....
The sun beating down on your face is a reminder that next time I'll wear sunscreen and the sweat dripping off in buckets is a continuous reminder that the humidity is gonna kick me in the butt...but the 45 mins that passed by make you feel better after an ice cold shower...
On the agenda for today, wait for Jp and Dan to come back from their bike/run workout and then hit the town for some Houston experiences (aka Jp found a wine places and Lulu Lemon is calling our name)

So off to the sun and humidity laughing at Madre as she sits next to the heater wrapped in a blanket (shh I didn't say this) and on to an enjoyable day of relaxation....

....The day is done and I am beat....today was a full load of laughs which makes my sides hurt :D
We spent the morning working out, the afternoon shopping, and the night watching duck dynesty. The shopping of Lulu Lemon, Anthropologie, Apple store, and other places around downtown Houston...my life was made!....Madre's life was made when we stopped at Sprinkles a cupcake shop with delicious homemade cupcakes and not worthy pride from appearing on CupCake Wars (it was like watching a kid at disney land for the first time)

The make of the night was dinner...a delicious start of truffle popcorn and hummus followed by a fresh salad made of goat cheese, watermelon, basalmic vinergette, and shrimp....and wait for it....the glass of wine a waitress set next to me when Jp ordered a bottle for the table....I guess I can pass for 21...HECK YEAH!!!!!!!! Ergo....My night was made :D
....Now were sitting down and watching an enjoyable show....Duck Dynesty....don't judge unless you have seen it....and make sure you wear depends because it's one hilarious show that you shouldn't miss....

Oh and note to self....the humidty and heat were not totally unbearable....today :D
....off to wherever the wind/humidity takes us today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment